Holistic Core Restore - Every Woman
We are very excited that Rebecca is bringing the first Holistic Core Restore® Every Woman to the Healthy Living Company.
Every Woman is a comprehensive programme designed for women at all stages (from pregnancy, through to postnatal and way beyond) who want to work on pelvic floor, core and overall health with a functional exercise programme.
As part of the programme, you will also work on your nutrition and lifestyle, plus have homework each week to enhance your progress.
The programme is split into two phases – for the first 6 weeks you will attend weekly classes, for the second 6 weeks you will complete an online programme, but with the same level of ongoing support that you will have come to expect from the live portion of the programme.
Phase 1 is the perfect opportunity for you to really master the exercises and achieve some brilliant results, while Phase 2 will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already and help you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis. This
second phase is optional but comes highly recommended if you want to continue to build on your foundation.
When, How Much & Bookings?
Monday 10 September, 1pm–2pm (with babies)
Wednesday 12 September, 11am-12pm & 8pm-9pm
Then the online course will run for 6 weeks after this for a further fee.
£147 – six week course
Is this programme for me?
This programme is for any woman who:
- Wants to know more about Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health
- Has experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing.
- Wants to strengthen her core.
- Has a small diastasis (tummy separation) that they want to heal.
- Has lower back pain that is related to a ‘weak core’.
- Wants a better looking tummy
- Has seen a clinician about a low level prolapse and has been told to do pelvic floor exercises.
What do you get?
- A thorough online health assessment to see if the programme is right for you.
- Six weekly hour-long sessions, including releases, posture and strength work, functional movement and education.
- Your own exercise equipment kit needed for the programme (balls and bands).
- A Holistic Core Restore® Education Booklet.
- Unlimited access to the online platform for homework (all filmed), plus extra education material. You will be asked to do your homework 3 times a week for 10-20 minutes.
- Nutritional advice to assist with Pelvic Floor and Core strength.
- Support between each session via email/Facebook group with me to keep you on track, and for your group to encourage each other and stay accountable.
About Your Practitioner
Rebecca is a Pilates instructor and Women’s Health and Fitness Coach, specialising in pelvic floor and core rehab. She is the only Holistic Core Restore® coach working in Brighton & Hove and the surrounding area, she’s a MUTU Pro as well as STOTT trained Pilates instructor.
Leave us an enquiry and we'll get back to you.
After we've received your email please allow us 24 hours to respond (during the working week)
We look forward to helping you...