Sports Therapy injury prevention/management. For those of you looking to up your exercise or sporting prowess, or simply move with less pain.
Tuesday 2:30 pm - late
Thursday 2.30 - late
Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM)
Sports and Remedial Massage
Tamir focuses on and supports the recovery of dysfunctional areas of your body that arise from both physiological and psychological stress.
Price £45 - 1 Hour
Through the use of a wide range of techniques, optimal flexibility and tone are restored encouraging your body to reduce in both pain and tension. Treatments utilise comprehensive corrective massage techniques with dry needling, joint and neural mobilisations used where necessary.
Combining both personal training and sports therapy whilst also specialising in deep therapeutic/sports massage, allows for a in-depth understanding of your injury and ultimately a more effective treatment.
Tamir's techniques work well those who:
- Exercise hard in the gym and want to continue to watch their performance grow.
- Are struggling with pain or discomfort while exercising or even in daily life.
- Feel stiff, or tight, or generally inflexible.
- Are stressed, overworked and tired.
- Simply want to have their body relaxed so they can get a better nights sleep.