Vital life force or energy flows through all living things, it is also known as Chi or Prana in different cultures and practices, it maintains health and wellbeing when there is a smooth pure flow.
Rei- meaning universal
Ki- meaning vital life force
Reiki is simply the act of an initiated practitioner placing their hands on or hovering them above another person's body, this releases the flow of vital life force energy into the person and activates the person's natural healing responses whilst causing a feeling of deep relaxation.
Reiki is not a religion, it requires no belief system and can treat all people in all situations universally.
Reiki flows along the pathways of the body - the Chakra centres, Nadis and Meridians, as well as flowing through the aura.
Reiki nourishes the body and restores its natural flow of vital life force energy, removing blockages that may lead to disease.
Benefits of Reiki
- Release any built up stress and tension within the body and mind.
- Aids insomnia by calming the mind and restoring balance to the body's circadium rhythm.
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Reduce anxiety and depression.
- Balance hormones by calming and restoring the body's endocrine system.
- Increase self awareness and intuition.
- Support emotional releases and heal emotional trauma and PTSD.
- Restore balance to the body and stimulate natural healing abilities.
Reiki cannot bring any harm to either the practitioner or the client, it is universally safe and beneficial for all.
If you'd like to book or find out more about Reiki let us know below
or call us on 01273 526461
After we've received your email, please allow us 24 hours to respond (during the working week)
we look forward to helping you...