Therapy for Change
Psychology, supportive nutrition and talk therapy
Benita Scott is a psychologist specialising in therapy and nutritional solutions for psychological and physical wellbeing.
Trained in psychology, hypnosis, grief counselling, nutrition for mental health, amino acid protocols for healing, EFT(emotional freedom technique) and Matrix Reimprinting.
"There is a solution for every problem, but we must first acknowledge that all problems were once solutions. You are not a problematic person, you are a person with problems and you can change."
Taking ownership of your issues in order to move through and beyond them can feel overwhelming with certain kinds of therapy. This is why Benita uses a combination of techniques that reduce stress and increase resilience.
Empowering you to find a way to self-soothe. Each client receives a bespoke and individualised treatment programme.
Here is a selection of some of the issues Benita has recently empowered people to change:
- Anxiety– social anxiety, public speaking, intrusive thought patterns etc.
- Depression – dark thoughts, listlessness, paranoia, feelings of dread.
- Limiting beliefs – disempowerment, self-sabotage.
- Grief - losing a loved one, losing a sense of self, losing a role within the family or at work.
- Anger issues - dealing with frustration.
- Hormonal challenges – teenage development and menopausal issues.
- Self-harm - physical and emotional.
- Pain - emotional and physical pain.
- Healing the past - trauma resolution and managing PTSD.
- Eating issues – anorexia, bulimia, weight control, cravings etc.
Benita offers a free initial consultation with her. Message her direct or use our contact form.
Prices start at £55 per session
For this you will receive a comprehensive treatment plan and follow up email with further work if required.
Reduced price scales are available for those on low income.
Benita studied Experimental Psychology at University of Sussex, since then she has worked locally for mental health organisations working with teenagers, dealing with addiction, chronic illness recovery, terminal illness and support for carers.
She also holds regular EFT workshops here at The Healthy Living Company with subjects ranging from Dealing with Overwhelm to Healing the Past.
Leave us an enquiry and we'll get back to you.
We look forward to helping you...